National General Insurance is growing and our MyClaimPics department is looking for an energized, engaged and empowered Business Development Manager to execute in the marketing and subsequent administration of claims programs for small and mid-size insurance carriers.
- Work as part of the sales team to create and execute overall strategy of marketing, prospecting, and fulfilling claims services to outside insurance carriers.
- Onboard and manage relationships for multiple accounts and drive organizational efforts to develop new accounts specifically within the small and mid-size carrier sector.
- Manage the B2B marketing programs and promotional activities for existing and prospective accounts in order to achieve revenue and profit objectives.
- Develop and grow a database of prospective clients to whom to market MyClaimsPics services.
- Create and follow sales process for successfully identifying, qualifying, selling, and activating partners
- Develops an annual plan based on revenue and profit objectives, and budget constraints. Planning process includes working with the accounts' representatives and management to develop a plan that is mutually acceptable. This requires building solid client relationships through negotiations and balancing the clients' desires and needs with those of NGIC.
- Collects and analyzes pertinent data to monitor account performance
- Accountable for the business results of assigned accounts, including top line revenue. Should identify and overcome obstacles to success in a proactive and constructive manner.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiateinternally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- 5+ years of related business experience in the insurance carrier and agency industry.
- Working knowledge of B2B marketing along with standard industry offerings and pricing.
- Must have experience in corporate relationship management with C-level client interaction.
- Highly analytical and able understand and relate performance metrics to account P&L
- Proven ability to get things done in a complex, rapidly changing environment (strong track record of execution).
- Ability to take direction from multiple people and successfully prioritize competing priorities.
- Strong day-to-day relationship skills (ability to maintain positive relationship with external party while still protecting company's interests).
POSTING ID: 2850/1964/16403