Business Summary: Computershare (ASX: CPU) is the world's largest stock transfer agent that has pioneered many of the securities industry's innovations to help companies build and maintain strong relationships with their investors, employees and customers. For more than 35 years, we have grown rapidly in markets around the world to meet the evolving needs of our 16,000 clients.
The employee will be part of a team providing first line product and software deployment support to North American users for Computershare technology applications and other products as assigned. By providing product knowledge and experience in these Production Support areas, the Technical Production Support Analyst will act as a liaison between the development teams, Service Operations, and the infrastructure Teams. Provide support by monitoring various systems and resources, acknowledge product support ticket requests and respond to the client.
Position Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Analyze user problems on Computershare internal applications and provide responses and/or solutions within a required timeframe.
- Monitor and analyze performance of multiple systems and provide feedback to the team leads & Infrastructure/DMZ team and escalate to Development Teams when required.
- Resolve client problems by gathering information and working with the local infrastructure teams and business analysts.
- Supports assigned applications and services and work closely with the Development teams by providing required information to assist in the completion of project tasks.
- Work on problem ticket system and follow up on urgent requests as required.
- Perform software deployment for assigned products
- The NA Production Support Analyst reports directly to the assigned NA Production Support Team Leader.
- Follow defined support processes at all times, defined by documentation and the Support Manager.
- Ensure that system availability and performance is our top priority
- Update support documentation proactively to support changes in processes.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Computer skills:Required:
- MS Office suite of Products
- SQL language query knowledge
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Technology Production Support role.
- Familiar with a variety of the concepts, practices, and procedures related to software implementation (SDLC)
- Have understanding of web-based software architecture, deployment and configuration on Windows platform.
- Experience in supporting and administering large scale, enterprise level software systems
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Administration of Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 and IIS version 6/7
- Experience with SQL Server 2008/2014
- Experience managing multiple tasks and/or projects simultaneously to tight deadlines
- Understand networking, TCPIP, and load balancing concepts
- Have a strong understanding of web security aspects