Reporting to an Oncology Business Director, the Oncology Account Specialist will work collaboratively with the Oncology Therapeutic Specialist across two assigned territories to ensure demand generation by executing the marketing strategy and promoting Incyte’s product. This talented individual must thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, drive for results, understand market dynamics, demonstrate excellent judgment, and be motivated by the desire to improve patients' lives.
Summary of the Essential Functions of the Job
- Consistently achieve or exceed revenue targets.
- Along with the partner OTSs, create, maintain and execute a strategically developed business plan that reflects in depth local market and account specific knowledge
- Develop and maintain strong disease state knowledge and exemplary selling skills
- Demonstrate and communicate to external stakeholders in depth knowledge of the clinical benefits of Incyte’s products
- Execute on marketing strategies, deliver branded and disease state sales messages, execute planned promotional programs
- Provide exceptional customer service through total account management, which includes ensuring product access and triaging all medical or reimbursement issues
- Utilize members of the matrix team to address customer needs and ensure access to Incyte products for appropriate patients
- Provide feedback on marketing tools and tactics and effectiveness reviews of sales activities
- Represents Incyte and all associated resources in a professional, compliant, and ethical manner
- Bachelor's degreerequired.
- A minimum of 10 years of successful biotech/pharmaceutical salesexperience.
- A minimum of 3 years working in the Hematology/Oncology market, preferably selling in hematology
- Experience selling an oral oncology product preferred
- History of successful sales performance documented in annual reviews and salesreports.
- Demonstrated strong business analytics and account management skills
- Demonstrated ability to gain consistent access and develop strong professional relationships with health care providers in community and academic settings
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively collaboratively and in matrix teams
- Valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record.