What We Do:
Temenos Group is a market leading banking software provider, partnering with banks and otherfinancial institutions to transform their businesses and stay ahead of a changing marketplace. Headquartered in Geneva and with more than 55 offices worldwide, Temenos software is proven in over 2,000 customer deployments in more than 150 countries across the world. Temenos was the winner of the Best Core Banking Product in BankingTechnology magazine’s Readers’ Choice Awards for four consecutive years, and in 2015, Temenos topped both the Forrester and IBS Intelligence league tables for sales of mission-critical software for the banking and finance industry.
What We Need:
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Project Manager to lead multiple small to large sized software development projects within our Services team. This is a matrix environment where you will have no direct reports but will lead through experience and influence. Reporting directly to the VP of Product Development you will lead multiple teams to deliver core or/and custom product requirements.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand product releases and implement processes and procedures to ensure quality and timely delivery of software components.
- Plan and coordinate activities across multiple teams ensuring requirements are clearly communicated.
- Implement processes for ensuring accurate estimates for software development and integrate new developments into overall master plan for development.
- Make sure product delivery priorities are communicated and planned into software development masterschedule.
- Ensures that all aspects and all project deliverables receive the attention and resources required.
- Provides leadership and guidance to all members of the project team. A strong motivator of resources.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 5 - 8years working in a software development or product customization environment delivering enterprise software projects to the financial services industry (i.e. brokerage, investments, mutual fund, banking).
- Proven experience in implementing project management methodologies, with particular emphasis on quality process and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence and experience.
- Strong experience through all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involvement in the major phases of a software project: analysis, design, testing, implementation planning and delivery
- Exceptional multi-tasking, planning and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be immersed in complex topics to help team members with decision-making.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong MS Project, Excel and MS Office skills are mandatory.
- Financial, brokerage background is highly preferred.
- PMP designation is a plus.
- Availability to travel up to 75% of working time.