Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-based not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults. Our statewide network of senior living communities provides more than a place to live—we provide a place to call “home.”
Christian Care Communities serves Older Adults through an extensive network of senior communities and services, including: independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing care, short-term rehabilitation, long-term care and adult day care.
If so, we have an exciting career opportunity for you!
The Housing Manager is responsible for the overall management and the day-to-day operations of assigned independent living facilities including building occupancy, resident care, recreational services, plant operations and property management; while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory and organizational standards.
- Implements approaches and serves to maintain or enhance resident independence and resident satisfaction.
- Responsible for all financial matters of facility.
- Administers personnel functions including recruitment and selection, hiring and training, departmental operations, conflict and problem resolution, competency, work standardization, counseling, disciplining, and termination when necessary
- Participates in Business Development/Community Outreach
- Collaboration/Resource Management
RequiredEducation: Bachelor’s degree from 4 year college or university or the equivalent 4 years’ education/training and/or experience in property management
PreferredEducation: Bachelor’s degree in health services administration, business administration, or a health-related field
RequiredExperience: 5 years’ management experience
PreferredExperience: 1 yearexperience in rental property and/or senior housing management
Business travel is a requirement of position; proof of valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
If personal vehicle is used to transport self or others; proof of insurance of $100,000 single limit of liability