Dewberry is currently seeking a consulting engineer based in Raleigh, NC with a meaningful knowledge of the Power Generation market. The candidate will be responsible for management and design of projects in the power industry with a focus on balance of plant engineering support and design.
The candidate should have prior experience within the industry working on complex accounts, significant relationships in the industry, the ability to develop important relationships with power customers, and the skill to develop and implement a strong growth strategy.
Responsibilities include strategy development, client management, developing and managing project budgets and schedules, and leading project teams in permitting, engineering, and construction activities.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- B.S. Degree in mechanicalengineering or related field.
- PE license is required (NC preferred).
- 8+ years of direct power plant engineering/consulting experience.
- Knowledge and experience managing balance of plant power generation projects.
- Capacity to manage major clients and projects in both traditional A/E design, as well as design/build with a proven competence in project management and client management.
- Ability to develop and implement multi-disciplinary and multi-geography client action plans.
- Ability to directly develop new multi-discipline work.
- Ability to manage development of new work for multi-discipline and programmatic pursuits.
- Capability to lead and grow a complex program focused on the largest utility in the area.
- Advanced organizational and collaborative skills.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.
Job ID 5484