Responsible for performing the on-site installation, servicing and repair of complex Laser and light based Medical equipment.
- The selected candidate will manage Kansas City and surrounding area. Some travel out of area may be required.
- Instructs customer in the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters.
- Field Service engineers work on problems of diverse scope.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Experience in analog and digital electronic circuitry is a required.
- Experience with Lasers and optics is a plus.
- Requires AS/ BS degree in electronics or equivalent with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in electronic system troubleshooting.
- Coursework in Laser Technology and optics is highly desirable.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with customers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.