The Director National Account Sales will be responsible for driving growth by identifying areas of strategic opportunity and effectively executing our sales strategy within the National Accounts line of business. The ideal candidate is someone who has a demonstrable track record of success selling large scale staffing solutions to MSPs and self-managed program sponsors.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Experience Selling to StaffingMSPs
- Meeting and Exceding Sales Goals
- Experience Selling to the Life Sciences Industry
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Achieve or exceed defined sales targets by developing sales plan to achieve targets. Perform lead generation activities with prospects and customers to qualify opportunities and sell Yoh services.
- Develop, refine, and execute the strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to grow the customer base.
- Develop proposals, gain closure on deals, and negotiate contracts.
- Responsible for all aspects of sales process, monthly reporting on sales forecast, pipeline, and sales activity. Strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Cultivate a deep knowledge of workforce solutions/staffing industry, understanding the trends and activities affecting customers, and disseminating and utilizing this knowledge within the organization and with potential customers.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Minimum 5 years outside salesexperience within the staffing industry.
- Proven track record building relationships with MSP providers and self-managed program sponsors to sell large scale staffing engagements.
- Track record of carrying challenging sales quotas and meeting and exceeding annual goals.
- Experience selling to companies in the Life Sciences industry.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving, strong prioritization skills.
- Advanced presentation, negotiation, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills Has both operational and sales perspective.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong Consultative Sales Background.
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred.
Must be able to perform the following physical and mental tasks:
- Visual Acuity, balancing, stooping, reaching, walking, manual dexterity, grasping, feeling, hearing, talking.
- Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of time.
- Ability to read complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.
- Ability to write complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to express thoughts orally.