CFO Coastal Behavioral Health
Founded in 1978, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is one of the nation's largest and most respected healthcare management companies, operating through its subsidiaries' acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers nationwide. With more than 65,000 people employed by UHS' subsidiaries, UHS' business strategy is to continue to grow by building or purchasing healthcare facilities across the country, while continuing to strengthen UHS' strong franchise based on exceptional service and effective cost control. Our success is driven by a service philosophy based on integrity, competence and compassion and through a responsive management style.
Coastal Behavioral Health serves men and women, ages 18 and up, with high quality, affordable mental health services. If you or your loved one are in need of guidance to address emotional, psychiatric or substance abuse problems, our team of psychiatric nurses, certified addiction counselors, discharge planners, recreational therapists and psychiatrists specializing in adult psychiatry and addiction medicine are here to help.
Coastal Behavioral Health offers both outpatient and acute inpatient programs to address the varying treatment needs. Our 50-bed acute inpatient hospital is designed to help those in crisis who may need a safe and secure environment in which to begin their recovery.
Chief Financial Officer Coastal Behavioral Health
The ideal CFO will have extensive experience in Hospital Facility and Outpatient Healthcare Financials preferably in a behavioral health setting. This position is a member of the hospitals leadership team. Providing financial leadership and day to day financial management. Including oversight of business office operations, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general accounting, general ledger, monthly close, yearly close, financial reporting, budget preparation and FTE management.
- Monitor and control accounts receivables. Closely oversees Business Office functions to ensure cash collection goals are met, and net revenue is properly stated.
- Improve the profitability of the hospital. Continually monitor costs in all areas, especially staffing as it relates to patient volume.
- Develop and monitor policies and procedures within generally accepted accounting principles and corporate guidelines to ensure sufficient cash flow, reduced hospital operating costs, and increased revenues.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, financial packages, and other informational reports/analysis
- Provide reconciliations, account analysis, and other information for Reimbursement Department, Tax Department, Auditors, etc., to aid in preparation of reports.
- Prepare annual budget in conjunction with UHS standards. In cooperation with management and department heads, reviews prior financial results and discusses anticipated changes to highlight future needs and trends of the facility.
- Minimum of 5years of experience in a financial leadership role in a healthcare setting, behavioral health strongly preferred.
- Minimum education requirement of a Bachelor's degree, Master's degreepreferred
- Proven record of success improving the profitability of a hospital by continually monitoring costs in all areas, especially staffing as it relates to patient volume.
- At least 5years of experience overseeing the Business Office functions to ensure cash collection goals are met, and net revenue is properly stated.
This opportunity offers the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and Development Opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Relocation benefits
- Bonus opportunity
- UHS Stock Options opportunity
UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to "UHS or UHS facilities" on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms "we," "us," "our" or "the company" in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.