Supports the analysis of Science and Technology efforts for US Navy, PEO C4I and SPAWAR. The S&T Analyst will responsible for helping craft Technology Transition Agreements, and supporting Small Business Innovative Research and Rapid Innovation Fund efforts. Will be responsible for directly interfacing with government and contractor personnel to acquire information on ongoing efforts to support experimentation schedules, strategic plans, technology roadmaps and briefings. Successful performer will have experience with Microsoft Office products, editing documents, working with templates, tracking document status, and working through a review and approval process.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in STEM.
- Five (5)+ years of experience providing program management support to S&T programs.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with Science and Technology (S&T) personnel in order to meet program manager and customer needs.
- Experience with and knowledge of acquisition strategies related to the procurement of research and development (SBIR, RIF, TTA)
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, editing documents, working with templates, tracking document status, and working through a review and approval process.
- Five (5)+ years of experience providing program management support to Navy S&T programs.
- Prior military experience.
- Familiarity with PEO C4I and/or SPAWAR.