Logistics Analyst / Asset Management
Less than 5 years experience • Software
More information about this job:
This is a non-personal services contract to operate and maintain the Command and Control (C2) and Infrastructure Operations for Headquarters US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM), Major Subordinate Commands (such as, but not limited to, Trojan, NETCOM, ACOIC, and I-NOSC), both CONUS and OCONUS, 1st IO Command, and Army Cyber Command located at Fort Belvoir, VA.
Support includes: networks, hardware, software, administrative support and specialized tools at the point of customer need through effective support services. Contractor shall provide the full range of Command and Control support to include the full range of C2IO sustainment and technical support services to ensure uninterrupted service. The systems supported consist of commercial, modified-commercial and specially designed equipment items. The scope includes the totality of C2IO system capabilities owned, operated, and managed by each site.
- Performs system fault analysis, life cycle maintenance and integrated product support (IPS) of major systems.
- Controls the efficient flow of goods, services and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements.
- Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistic processes.
- Logistics functions encompass maintenance, supply, transportation and logistics plans.
- Inherently included as logistics tasks are program formulation, policy planning, coordination, inspection, integrated logistics processes, joint planning logistics, acquisition and wholesale logistics, product support, asset visibility, material management and supervision.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance (which requires US Citizenship)
- RequiredEducation: Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years’ Experience
- IAT Level I Certified; A+ CE, Network+ CE, SSCP or CCNA-Security
- CAMP Certified desired.