Executive-level sales & consulting role to create and manage new organizational partnerships with assigned US IDN’s. Establish pathways for increased field sales success by creating IDN partnership & business development agreements, and exceptional product & program introduction strategies. Develop and Implement unique strategies for driving sales to meet / exceed revenue objectives. The location is open to the Eastern time zone with access to a primary or secondary airport.
- Create, Develop, and Manage long-term organizational Partnerships with assigned US IDN’s & strategic Enterprise Accounts, to achieve annual sales quota
- Investigate & understand account’s clinical, technical, and business environment, as well as goals, objectives, and competitive strategies
- Identify and understand impact of changing industry trends, regulations, etc
- Understand, analyze and accurately interpret key financial performance indicators
- Develop and maintain consultative revenue-producing relationships with Executive Leadership in assigned IDN’s.
- Integrate business analysis into long-term plan to develop actionable account strategy
- Create, Maintain, and Report long-term market strategy w/ quarterly sales objectives & forecast
- Identify IDN’s with volume potential
- Create & Implement strategies to ensure customer loyalty & revenue objectives
- Participate in both independent & collaborative development of sales programs
- Partner with Account Sales executives to maximize IDN contract potential for specific sales opportunities. Participate in preparation and presentation of sales proposals and presentations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in every aspect of client relationship and contract fulfillment.
- Submit accurate and timely reports including forecasts, activities, results, market position and expenses. Maintain your account profiles, forecasts etc. within salesdatabase on a near-daily basis.
- Shareinternally customers’ requirements and feedback, as well as trends and market direction.
- Participate in Professional Trade Shows, and attend Regional Sales and National meetings as assigned.
- Uphold the Company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- It is the responsibility of every Spacelabs Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- BA/BS Degree in a business discipline, technical, science, advanced degreepreferred.
- 5+ years of successful experience in managing partnerships, negotiating long term contracts, driving sales through contracts, with proven excellence in these areas:
- Complex capital sales (Healthcare or IT product) to Executive Leadership
- IDN Level sales & contractexperience.
- High levels of competence and credibility. Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and achieve sales objectives by developing and maintaining accounts / territory.
- Able to show experience in simultaneously coordinating multiple complex projects with demanding time frames while maintaining analytical attention to detail. Good organization and project management skills.
- Ability to show experience with interacting, communicating, and negotiating complex material with Executive Leadership (internally and externally) to influence key stakeholders
- Highly collaborative with positive & productive experience working in a team environment.
- Proven ability to deliver results through others, both direct and matrixed. Proven ability to lead, develop, motivate, and hold others accountable.
- Experience leading and directing cross-functional teams without direct reporting connection
- Exercise independent judgment in developing methods and techniques for problem-solving and process improvement; Solve complex issues where analysis requires evaluation of multiple options
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate opportunity and data-driven solutions to executive leadership
- Advanced Microsoft Office user – Excel, PowerPoint, and Word