Maracay Homes, a Scottsdale based homebuilder with operations in the Phoenix and Tucson markets, is seeking a highly motivated IT Systems Analyst. Maracay is an employer of choice with high-performing people working together in a safe and healthy workplace where diversity, development and teamwork are valued and recognized. If you have a proven record as a top performer and a team player with a great attitude, you are encouraged to apply!
- Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from users regarding system errors, problems, or questions.
- Act as liaison between Maracay user groups and our Corporate Applications Team
- Consult with functional teams to identify, define, and document business systems issues and needs.
- Create requests for change and manage prioritization of projects within the business.
- Manage and participate in User Acceptance Testing of new system functionality
- Develop training materials and conduct training sessions as needed.
- Develop systems overview training for Maracay’s on-boarding process
- Function as System Administrator for all Maracay systems
- Monitor and troubleshoot system integration issues
- Other related duties as required
- 3+ years of experience in maintenance or development of information systems
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards E-1. New implementation or conversion support experience is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce and Hyphen Buildpro, or a willingness to learn these systems on an expedited timeline
- Excellent organization skills. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with internal Maracay customers and members of our Corporate IT department
- Excellent customer service skills