Analyst, Trade Support
Less than 5 years experience • Advertising & Marketing Services
We are seeking a San Antonio, Texas based Analyst to join our Trade Support Team
Describe the role:
- To perform various trade support tasks including trade allocations, rebooking, and confirmation. The individual will be expected to work as a part of a team and will need to be able to communicate effectively with various internal and external clients. The Trade Support team supports the traders and also services many internal and external clients.
Describe the applications and business or enterprise functions the role supports:
- The Trade Support team services all of the AB Trading Desks. On a daily basis the employee will use LVTS, Minerva and Microsoft Office; internal applications such as Apex, Portfolio Management System, ACE, and GO; and use multiple vendor systems including Bloomberg.
The key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Allocate trades across all products in the relevant order management systems.
- Work with traders to ensure trade details are entered accurately.
- Rebook trades due to discrepancies in commission, fees, broker, etc.
- Ensure that all settlement issues are handled properly.
- Resolve claims issued by brokers and custodians.
- Monitor and resolve failed trades.
What makes this role unique or interesting (if applicable)?
- Fast paced, dynamic environment which includes daily interaction with trading.
What is the professional development value of this role, i.e. what learning and professional growth
does the role offer the candidate?
- The employee will learn a lot about all of the different products that AB offers and the differences amongst them. They will also have a lot of contact with the front office making this a demanding and rewarding position.
AB Competency Model (select one): Analyst
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Qualifications, Experience, and Education: The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or another relevant discipline. 2+ years’ experience in Trade Support, working with a team and meeting time sensitive deadlines.
- Skills: Our team members typically have track records of outstanding professional performance or academic achievement, along with excellent analytical skills, financial skills, technical skills, attention to detail as well as strong communication skills. Candidates should have a strong ability to work and manage in a collaborative environment and to present results to both expert and non-expert audiences.
- Special Knowledge (if applicable): The Candidate should be outgoing, possess strong communication skills, work well in a team setting, and handle change with a positive outlook.
Job Number 9084