You will supervise a team that processes physical or virtual titles associated with the auto loan and lending business.
The most successful supervisors at Fiserv build their team to have a core quality foundation to deliver quality that WOW’s our clients and their customers.
They use the tools available to deliver strong performance management to exceed client service levels 95% of the time. They have a strong quality focus and can effectively manage their department using all of ISO9001:2015 standards. This role has multiple career paths and is for people who are looking to build a career in Operations management or Account management. We are looking for people who want to be promoted into something more in the next 12-24 mos.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 75% associate engagement on annual survey
- Enhance productivity and streamline processing to achieve at least 10% improvement year over year
- Take ownership of new and existing client scope of services and deliver a level of service quality that exceeds our clients expectations as measured by achieving an 85% on client survey
- Hire and retain top talent (as measured by the Fiserv hiring scorecard) to achieve less than 15% voluntary attrition rate
- Develop and manage talent and have a production ready successor
- Demonstrate leadership and self-sufficiency by leading client or internal projects from inception to completion with little or no supervision
- Perform staff coaching a minimum of 30% of time as a priority of job function
- Manage team call quality to exceed 90% based upon internal and external call reviews
- LeanSix Sigma Yellow Belt certified or is willing to achieve certification within 15months of hire.
- Ability to create and follow policy and procedures 100% of the time.
- Respond to client inquiries within 24 hours. Perform other duties as assigned
•Bachelor’s degreepreferred. Business Administration or similar focus preferred.
Job Related Experience:
•Minimum 5 years of demonstrated increase in responsibility with prior supervisory/ management experiencerequired
•Previous management experience in a call center environment preferred
•Previous experience in a financial services/banking environment preferred
•Experience with assisting with new client launches preferred
•Intermediate proficiency in PC/Windows related software (e.g. MSWord Excel).
•Demonstrated ability/experience in team building.
•Ability to create and analyze reports.
•Strong financial/metrics based background.
•Experience in managing and implementing process redesign.
•Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
•Strong customer service skills.
•Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required.
•Ability to work effectively with minor supervision.
•Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with daily work processing deadlines.
•Must be able to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
•Excellent coaching mentoring team building skills.
•Ability to manage and participate effectively in a team atmosphere.
•Must have strong problem solving/analytical skills.
•Sales orientated self-starter with strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
•Excellent listening skills.
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
•5-10% potentially during client launches
Join Us! Fiserv has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s 2017 list of World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the fourth consecutive year the company has been named to the list, which is a definitive benchmark of corporate reputation.
"Our people are the foundation upon which this recognition is based and I'm very proud of their commitment to client excellence. Their dedication to serving our clients each day is what makes Fiserv one of the most admired companies in the world." - Jeffery Yabuki, President and Chief Executive Officer.
About our Business: The Fiserv Lending Solutions business provides life-of-loansupport and helps banks, thrifts, credit unions and otherfinancial institutions close loans more quickly, manage loans more efficiently, and service loans more cost-effectively. This minimizes lending risk, improves customer satisfaction, enhances cross-sell opportunities, introduces new products more quickly, and facilitates compliance with regulatory requirements.