PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, Las Vegas and Ada, MI. We are hiring a Product Business Analyst who will create the business requirements documentation that clearly outlines the scope of a project, current state, desired state, future state process flows (systems impact), and timing delivery
About the Product Business Analyst
In this role, you must have the ability to interface with developers regarding the business requirements and audit test case by gathering, documenting and managing business requirements from both customers and internal stakeholders.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining functional specification documents
- Developing and presenting conceptual/functional models and prototypes to users
- Generating innovative ideas to resolve problems, as well as handling complex issues and negotiating resolutions
- Communicating with various product stakeholders and customer groups
- Participating in testing and validation activities
- Creating and reviewing product documentation
- Consulting with internal stakeholders throughout the product development lifecycle
- Complete job-related training courses and/or seminars, as may be required for the job and/or assigned by Manager
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management
In this role you will bring 5+ years’ experience as a business analyst in a healthcaretechnology or data setting, with 4+ years developing requirements and performing system analysis. You are very detail oriented with strong organizational and prioritization skills.
In addition, you will have:
- College degreerequired
- Previous experience working effectively with both internal and external clients
- Software development of decision support applications experiencepreferred
- User testing experiencepreferred
- Translating requirements into wireframe/user interface experiencepreferred
What We Offer
- Great compensation package, including a full suite of benefits.
- The chance to work for a fast-growing, established tech company, and work side-by-side with a dynamic team of talented professionals.
- Fast-paced environment with big goals and the opportunity to make a big impact.
Top ten reasons to come to PlanSource:
#10: The size is right. Join a well-funded, established tech company that’s growing fast but is still small enough for you to have a big impact.
#9: We are on a roll. Be part of a winning team – More than 10,000 employers and 3.5 million consumers use the PlanSource Platform for benefits shopping, enrollment, billing and ongoing administration.
#8: Success is rewarded. With more than just a pat on the back, your success is recognized and rewarded. We take care of our employees in every way we can, with comprehensive benefits, cool perks, fun offices … and no-holds-barred Nerf wars.
#7: You can grow and develop professionally. PlanSource has a great track record of internal promotions and also filling open positions within the company.
#6: We give you the support you need. Different departments support you and provide you with the access and tools you need to succeed.
#5: Our business model is strong. With a leveragedsales model, our network of partners helps the organization succeed.
#4: Strong partnerships fuel your success. National partnerships with leading insurance carriers such as MetLife, Humana, Guardian and Unum provide a competitive advantage and added credibility.
#3: The benefits industry is on fire. Legislation including the ACA has created an urgent and pervasive need in the marketplace for our technology.
#2: PlanSource has the right product. Show off our sophisticated cloud-based technology that meets the needs of even the most complex benefit programs.
#1: PlanSource is the right company. Join an up-and-coming high-growth technology company that is well funded and values its employees and their families.