Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors
industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard
be part of a global, diverse team. A team that is truly dedicated to
anticipating and re-imagining how society will live and work inside the
vehicles of tomorrow. You will build strong, personal relationships as you work
together to push the boundaries of innovation. The environment will be
fast-paced, exciting, challenging. But you will be inspired to adapt and
is yours. Are you ready for the challenge?
This position provides database support to
16 existing YFAI plants. This role will be part of the new IPC support team
with a core responsibility of supporting existing plants that are currently
running IPC for their shop floor solution. Set strategy for migrating data from
IPC to the defined MES target solution.
Support YFAIs future analytics platform initiative by providing design
and architecture consulting.
To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This
position will work closely with various technical teams. The role functions
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability
- Provide Level 2 support for 16 YFAI plants
currently running IPC. Proactively
monitor the databases and database server environments.
- Perform database regular maintenance and
- Ensure backups are being run and can be
restored in the case of a disaster.
- Monitor existing system interfaces between
both internal and external systems and correct errors.
- Learn new technologies to support other
systems in YFAI including the replacement of IPC.
- Lead the design of the architecture and
implementation of new databases to support the future regional or global MES
- Monitor system error reports and logs and
make corrections while working with key business users to prevent future errors
- Manage ongoing support requests and
- Communicate effectively with support teams
to ensure customer satisfaction
- Communicate and coordinate with
infrastructure teams to execute system changes
- Ensure issues and defects are resolved in a
- Other functions as required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred in
Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of experience in Information
Technology specifically in the area of Database support and design.
- Experience working in global corporation
- Knowledge of all phases of software
development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, development,
testing (integration, user, and performance), implementation, and support
- Experience with MES systems such as MPDV Hydra, GE Proficy, PlantStar, or other MES systems