Pragmatics, Inc. is seeking a Program Manager (IT Support Services) to oversee the day-to-day maintenance and operations of a government agency's systems and applications, including the coordination of an integrated suite of network, end-user access, wireless, and information services. The PM will be overseeing engineers, technicians, and IT specialists on-site and on-call to effectively administer and enhance the systems and networks and provide agency customer support. This is a contingent position located in Washington DC.
The scope of the work involves the following requirements:
- Manage a team of Infrastructure and help desk support professionals (up to 10)
- Provide contract level management and oversight of all contract and project level activities
- Be the primary customer interface onsite with the client
- Ensure all contractual deliverables are delivered on time with quality
- Provide project status reports to the client and to corporate executives
- This position reports to the Pragmatics General Manager for Civilian Programs.
The PM is expected to manage all aspects of the program performance from initiation to closeout; business relationship management, meeting technical, schedule and financial requirements; directing and/or supervising personnel; risk management; subcontractor oversight; and serve as a direct liaison between the Pragmatics technical team and customer. The Program Manager is expected to champion the implementation of service management best practices and foster an environment of consistent execution and continual improvement.
- Experience delivering IT support services
- Experience managing IT support personnel
- Experience managing Help Desk Services
- Familiarity with infrastructure and cloud services
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
education and years of experience
- BS Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems Management, Business Administration, or related field from an accredited institution
- Minimum 12years’ technical experience, at least 5 year’s project management experience, 3 years Help Desk management experience and 3 years Infrastructure support experience
- PMP certified
- Interim TS or TS