A Senior Application Analyst must have experience in conducting analysis of various commercial off-the-shelf computer applications and internal applications and identify strengths and weaknesses for use in different environments.
- Must have experience in the study of application and the consumption of system resources and be able to detect problems such as dead locks, run away jobs as well as security issues.
- Must be able to direct and guide junior members of a project team and give feedback to developers.
- 10 years experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent.
- 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
Job ID 2015-1298