Wells Fargo Wholesale Loan Services Technology division is seeking a Java/J2EE engineer to provide technical consultation and support in the development ofcomputer applications and programs for the COLTS application. The candidate will participate in the support, development, design and implementation ofongoing enhancements related to Credit Online Transaction System (COLTS).
Candidate must have excellent organizational skills, be detail and process-oriented, customer focused and a self-starter excited about working in a fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop, maintain and support COTLS Java application
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Provide support on test data loads on rotation
- Performs production support, lead support calls with multiple internal teams and resolve issues in a timely manner; Conduct technical research tosupport problem determination, incident resolution
- Use knowledge of web technologies and develop and/or lead modules on projects resulting in functional or technical enhancements of web basedapplications. From time to time, the candidate will work with onsite contractors or Wells Fargo offshore team on some of the projects.
- Performs web security activities and participates in security planning.
- Participates in performance testing activities and analyzes the results and
- Troubleshoot performance issues.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 7+ years technical background/experience including development, building and deploying applications to test environments
- 4+ years experience developing complex enterprise applications using Java/J2EE
- 3+ years experience in production support for a web internet or intranet application including troubleshooting and fixing production defects
- 1+ years of Web Services experience on RESTful or SOAP web services
- 2+ years working experience on UNIX platform
- 2+ years of Spring framework experience
- 2+ years working experience on Tomcat or WebLogic as an app server to host applications
- Should have experience in using JDBC in Java with databases such as Oracle (PL/SQL experience preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in Unix Shell Scripts or Perl Scripts
- Knowledge of secure file transfer methods such as NDM or FTP, Batch job scheduling via Autosys