About the Career: Continue your career with Wellmark as a Senior IT SolutionsDeveloper by developing Node web services for projects across the enterprise. In this role, you will conduct systems analysis, design, and maintenance which support Wellmark’s business and Wellmark Technology applications. You will lead analysis and programming related to systems analysis, design, integration and maintenance to support Wellmark’s business and Wellmark Technology applications. In addition, you will build relationships with Wellmark leaders and act as consultant on business process improvements and technology enhancements or capabilities.
- Accountability: Owning and taking responsibility for one’s actions.
- Business Acumen: Understanding industry, market, financial and company specific operations.
- Collaboration and Communication: Working together; listen to other’s ideas; communicate accurately and concisely.
- Decision Making: Consider all facts and impacts when making decisions.
- Focus on the Customer: Consistently doing what is in the best interest of our customer. Leaving a positive impression on the customer by elevating their experience; making it simpler and educating to helping them understand.
Minimum Qualifications Required (all must be met to be considered)
- Associates Degree or equivalent and applicable work experience
- 4+years’experienceto include any combination of the following:
- 1+ years of experience in application development – Node.js
- Technical business analysis
- Design experience
- Providing innovative solutions to complex issues
- Hands on software troubleshootingexperience
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties
- Ability to set and meet established time-frames while assuring data and information integrity
- Experience prioritizing and managing time with little direction
- Previous experiencetroubleshooting and developing creative technical solutions
- Ability to communicate with and coach/mentor team members
- Demonstrated experience in software development life cycle methodologies
Hiring Specifications Preferred
- Associates Degree
- Experience with C#, .net, BizTalk SQL, Swagger
- Knowledge of architecture
Job ID 212619