Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade Parallon remains dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
Job Summary – Senior Accountant will assist the Finance Team with general accounting processes and controls including month end close, account reconciliations of accounts; financial ad hoc analysis; preparation of journal entries, check requests and stat reporting.
Key Interactions – This position will have limited interaction with Shared Service Center (SSC) CFOs and Controllers and other financial positions throughout the including: SSC, NPAS, PSC, HIMs, CPC, and other Shared Service initiatives with which the group is charged.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Complete month end processes for applicable ledgers, including but not limited to, journal entry review and/or preparations and account reconciliations
- Preparation/review of monthly financialbudget variance reports
- Perform both routine and ad hoc detailed analytical reviews and reports
- Assist in the preparation of cost estimates and invoicing for external customers.
- Assist the BPG Director of Finance, AVP of Finance, and VP of Finance in ad hoc reporting of various operations and financial information.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual operating and capital budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- Minimum 5 years accounting/auditing/management experience
- Previous SSC experiencepreferred
- CPA considered a plus