8:00AM - 5:00PM Monday - Friday
- The role of the Behavioral Health Consultant (BHC) is to work with chronically ill patients to assist them with management of the behaviors affecting their health. The BHC will work closely with providers, nurse care managers, case management, and other CoxHealth staff, in order to have a patient-centered approach for coordinating the healthcare needs and wellness goals of our patients.
- Required: LCSW, PsyD, or PhD
- Preferred: Previous experience with electronic health records or prior work with a family practice medical office
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize; strong organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology
- Computer experiencerequired