The Product Marketing Manager will develop and execute comprehensive and strategic marketing plans for specific programs to achieve business growth objectives by achieving revenue/cost goals and providing an exceptional experiential learning experience for thousands of young scholars from around the world. Reporting to the Senior Director, Product Marketing, the position utilizes Envision’s campaign management tools, creative collaboration and marketing strategy within a team of peers to achieve defined marketing revenue and budget targets for assigned programs.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, energetic, analytical, both a planner and a doer, and always strives for excellence. Success in this position will require leadership, creativity, and coordination skills with a desire to execute marketing programs that drive revenue.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy for assigned programs including defining product offerings/segmentation, channeldistribution types, cost/revenue analysis and product development.
- Set program positioning strategy and work closely with the creative, product development and educational experience teams to ensure consistent messaging throughout channels.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research, supported by on-going customer reviews and monitoring the competitive landscape.
- Budgeting responsibilities include determining initial marketing strategy, managing budget projections, meeting or exceeding revenue targets and identifying growth opportunities
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan working with all departments to execute; example is the initial marketing timeline and manage the execution of multi-channel offers.
- Product management to evaluate existing and untapped consumer needs within the existing and potential product portfolio.
- Present results and analysis for each program to Senior/Executive Management.
- Research and analyze marketing data and results.
- Participate in brainstorming program offerings and segmentation test strategies for both direct marketing and digital efforts.
- Required BA / BS in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in Marketing/Salesrequired
- Experience with management of P&L statements and project management of marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Experience developing product positioning and omni-channel messaging
- Marketing Channel exposure (direct mail, email, print, TV, SEM, display ads, etc)
- Understanding of campaign management software and reporting tools
- Strong analytical capacity with experience presenting and communicating findings to a variety of stakeholders, including the executive team
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations
- Demonstrated strong ability to balance strategy with day to day execution and implementation
- Experience managing aggressive marketing schedules
- Database and relationship marketing, business acumen and budgeting experience knowledge.