Marketing Technology & Analytics- Consultant
Marketing Technology & Analytics- Consultant Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Work you’ll doAs a Consultant, you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation.
- Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships at peer client levels.
The teamAt Deloitte Digital, we work with some of the world’s largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams put our creative and technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Digital. Qualifications:Required
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, and/or media
- Experiencewith at least several of the following tools:Experience on at least one large-scale full-life cycle implementation of Digital Analytics or Marketing Automation solutions, including ownership of the technical solution
- Data visualization: Tableau, Omniscope, PowerBI, Web Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Good Analytics, Webtrends.
- Ad Servers: DoubleClick, Sizmek, Atlas, MOAT, DoubleVerify.
- Syndicated Measurement: comScore, Nielsen.
- Ad Effectiveness Research: comeScore, Millward Brown Digital, GFK, Nielsen Marketing Cloud
- Marketing Automation:SFDCMarketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Eloqua, Responsys, Marketo
- DMPs: Blue Kai, Rocket Fuel, Trade Desk etc.
- DSPs: Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick, Media Math
- Digital Analytics tools: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tag Management Solutions (Ensighten, Tealium, GTM), A/B & MVT Solutions (Target, Optimizely, Sitespect)
- Data Manipulation tools: VBA/Excel Macros, SQL, SAS, SPSS, S-Plus, R, etc.
- Experience in one or more of the following: digital analytics and optimization, statistical modeling, consumer insights, marketing analytics
- Knowledge of analytical methodologies for optimizing and evaluating customer campaigns (i.e., segmentation, predictive response models, etc.) as well as a strong knowledge of online marketing and/or CRM best practices
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
- BachelorsoradvanceddegreeinStatistics, Economics, Business, Math, or Advertising is preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams
- A strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
- Salesforce Certifications
- Experience with Wave Analytics or Lightening
How you’ll growAt Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Requisition code: E18EASCASCGZ112-DD