Digital Marketing Quality Assurance Manager
The Digital Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for designing, developing, testing, documenting and supporting web pages built in support of the Nuveen Asset Management business. This position will report to the platform manager and work closely with project managers and the Omni-client experience team
- Prepare, develop, and execute test strategies and test plans.
- Write, review, revise and verify quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation.
- Manage independent groups of QA testers to achieve testing goals.
- Work within the defined TIAA Enterprise Toolset to perform regression, link and visual QA.
- Participate in review of standards, procedures, and process.
- Monitor, manage and communicate with developers on defects.
- Assist project leaders in solving quality assurance issues.
- Work collectively to solve defects.
- Validate that software performs to established guidelines.
- BA / BS degree. Information systems curriculum a plus.
- 3-5 years of prior experience in a quality testing related function.
- Technical Capacity:
- Office tools, strong Excel skills.
- Familiarity with Oracle Web Center a strong plus.
- Project Management Experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Collaboration & Teamwork Orientation.
- Time Management – ability to work on time compressed deadlines.