Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you’re authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by Dheeraj Pandey, one of CRN’s “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,” Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
Nutanix employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at Nutanix by following us on Twitter: @NutanixCareers and Instagram: @Nutanix
Are you a seasoned sales professional? A leader, who excels in a fast-paced and dynamic growth environment? Are you ready to showcase your background by leading a sales team in the development and execution of rapid growth sales initiatives?
We are looking for an Inside Sales Manager to join our world-class team in Durham, North Carolina. Come and join us!
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential.
- Build, manage and drive a team of high caliber inside sales professionals
- Work closely with Nutanix Field Sales on a “Divide & Conquer” sales approach
- Meet and exceed new and growth bookings targets for the identified market segment
- Motivate and manage Inside Sales professionals to drive pipeline development and revenues through Value Added Resellers
- Work with Nutanix marketing to build and implement campaigns focused at various target market segments
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts and track sales activity leveraging SFDC
- 5+ years salesexperience and 2+ years management experience
- Experience in enterprise salesrequired, Storage/Networking/Virtualization or Infrastructure industries strongly preferred
- Proven consistent achievement of goals through the leadership and motivation of an Inside sales team
- Experience hiring, developing and retaining talent
- Exceptional command of enterprise sales methodologies and the ability to coach to it
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com skills
- Travel 1 to 2 times a quarter required