Key activities include:
- Provides customer support in solving all phases of INFOSEC - related technical problems.
- Reviews and recommends INFOSEC solutions to customer problems based on an understanding of products/systems test results.
- Conducts systems security analysis and implementation, system engineering, electrical design, design assurance, testing, software engineering, program design, configuration management, integration and testing of INFOSEC products and techniques.
- Maintain in-depth awareness of operations, procedures, current technical configurations, and planned technical evolution in order to accomplish tasks within this mission area
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, electronic or computer engineering; computer science; or a related field
- 8+ years’ experience, of which at least 4 must be specialized experience including system security analysis and implementation; design assurance or testing for INFOSEC products and systems; integration or testing for INFOSEC products and systems.
- Master's degree and 4 year specialized experience as detailed above. Three years of applicable experience may be substituted for degree.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Certifications in:
- Security + (IAT Level II)
- Blue Coat Certified Administrator
- Blue Coat Certified Professional
- CompTIA Linux+
- Certified Infoblox Core Administrator (CICA)
- Certified McAfee Security Administrator
- Palo Alto ACE Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- SolarWinds Certified Professional
- Wireshark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA)
- High level of interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills in a highly dynamic environment
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
Certification in any Number of the following:
- Certified McAfee Security Specialist,
- HBSS MR5 Advanced
- HBSS MR5 Admin