Do you have the knowledge and expertise to serve in the critical role of Regional Asset Protection Manager in the Kansas City market areas?
Summary of Position:
- In this important role, you will direct, support and train district and store management in the design, development, administration, monitoring and implementation of activities related to the protection of company assets. Report incidents where there are risks for loss, violations of company policies or procedures and operational concerns or issues.
- In coordination with corporate Asset Protection, assist in the development and presentation of management and Asset Protection awareness seminars for store and district meetings
- Assist Operations in establishing and monitoring action plans and controls in locations designated as “critical” shrink stores
- Assist the Operations team and Regional Director of Asset Protection to establish and monitor shrink goals for retaillocations
- Administer and conduct Asset Protection audits to create awareness, detect areas of vulnerability and/or violations of policies
- Provide direction, coaching and support with the investigation of suspected dishonesty, fraud, and known crimes at locations where needed
- Conduct investigations of large cash losses, robberies, burglaries, etc.
- Monitor, analyze, and follow-up on statistical data related to inventory or cash losses
- Maintain knowledge of Asset Protection trends, laws and governmental compliance
- Assist Risk Management with on-site support when violations of federal or state codes occur and in times of unusual occurrences or losses
- Assist in coordination of physical security programs (alarms, CCTV, safes)
- Assist Risk Management in administering the Corporate Safety Program
- Assist Risk Management in governmental compliance
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting to corporate Asset Protection for company loss incidents
- 5 - 7 years of multi-until retail AP/LP experience
- College degreepreferred
- Wicklander certified
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Training and coaching of field management in CCTV operations
- Strong investigative and interviewing skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all interactions