OneMain is the largest consumer finance company in the U.S., with 1,700 branches in 44 states. Founded in Baltimore in 1912, it has helped more than 10 million people through $120 billion in loans over its existence. One Main focuses on helping consumers obtain secured and unsecured personal installment loans, ranging from $1,500 to $25,000.
Full Job Title: Disaster Recovery Coordinator
Location: Evansville, IN or Baltimore, MD
The IT Disaster Recovery Coordinator directs IT disaster recovery activities in compliance with the IT emergency plans and provides support to all IT groups for disaster preparedness testing with respect to the organization technologies.
- Education: Prefer BachelorDegree in Information Systems or Information Security
- Minimum experiencerequired for the job 6-10 years.
- 4-6years of IT experience in mainframe and/or server environment. Project management a plus.
- Provides ongoing support of an effective disaster recovery program. Works with management to ensure that disaster recovery plans drive DR strategy and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains detailed disaster recovery plans and communications. Acts as a liaison for auditing and any external examination of our disaster recovery processes.
- Works with the IT technical staff to ensure that disaster solutions are adequate, in place, maintained, and tested as part of the regular operational life cycle. Participates in the weekly infrastructure Change Control Board Meetings.
- Develop and understand all testing necessary for a successful DR execution. Schedule and lead all DR exercises.
- Acts as our primary liaison with our Disaster Recovery Services provider. Ensures that testing dates are scheduled in advance and that service levels provided meet our expectations. Recommends changes to services agreements as needed.
- Provides ongoing feedback for risk management, mitigation and prevention.
- Must have high level of communications skills to communicate with all levels of management
- Maintain positive customer relationships
- Meet assigned performance plan objectives (i.e. goals)