PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, Las Vegas, and Ada, MI. The Dependent Audit Manager works collaboratively with our clients and other departments to ensure the dependent audit project is aligned with business needs, while planning, organizing, and managing both resources and processes in order to achieve client team expectations.
About the Dependent Audit Manager Position
In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations of the Dependent Audit Services team, providing direction and coordination to internal and external project teams to accomplish work within schedule and budget.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Manage change orders and change estimates
- Provide support in the discovering and managing customer expectations and requirements
- Organize and conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders
- Support continuous improvement efforts to drive greater efficiency of Dependent Audit implementations and operations
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management
- Find and work to remove development and project roadblocks
- Configuration and testing of the Benefits Administration System as required
- Maintain long-lasting relationship with PlanSource customers
- Participate in building the foundation for scaling the Dependent Audit Services business and operational model.
- Other duties deemed necessary by management
- Manage the Project Team Resources
- Monitor and report key performance indicators to leadership
Our ideal candidate will have strong communication skill both verbal and written and able to effectively communicate technical information to a wide range of audiences. You will have the ability to engage the proper resources within the company to resolve customer issues promptly and efficiently
In addition, your experience and qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s DegreeRequired/equivalent experience
- 5 + years of experience managing complex projects or accounts requiring the coordination of multiple organizations
- 2+ years experience managing resources
- Previous experience working effectively with both internal and external clients
- Energized by making customers happy and successful
- Demonstrate ability to remain calm and professional at all times and especially in escalated situations.
- Ability to multi-task managing multiple projects and resources.
- Must be able to work outside of normal work hours
- Ability to travel when needed (less than 25% of time)
Ideally, You Will:
- Love working with clients and internal partners to provide a memorable experience of PlanSource services.
- Love delivering client projects on tight deadlines in a lean and agile environment
- Love consistently pushing the boundaries of things and constantly improving and optimizing the product.
What We Offer
- Great compensation package, including a full suite of benefits.
- The chance to work for a fast-growing, established tech company, and work side-by-side with a dynamic team of talented professionals.
- Fast-paced environment with big goals and the opportunity make a big impact.