Project Manager ( Design Group )
Design Group is a leading engineering, systems integration, and technology consulting firm, capable of providing complete operating solutions for consumer products, life sciences, and otherindustrial sectors. Design Group provides engineering, project management, regulatory compliance, and othertechnology services to the world’s leading companies. Our organization is staffed by over 1,100 engineering and technical specialists, operating from over 35 offices in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Design Group provides professional engineering, architectural and construction management services through our wholly owned and professionally licensed subsidiary, Design Group Facility Solutions, Inc.
We are focused on providing our professionals with opportunities for leadership and career advancement within a thriving work environment and a unique “people-centric” culture. We offer a robust, centralized learning and development program to improve the career experience for every professional.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $2.5 billion organization with more than 11,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
- Responsibilities include all aspects of client relationship development and project execution including proposal development and presentation, management of project resources, project budgets and forecasting, schedule management, project engineering, integration, installation, start-up and project closure.
- Maintaining and growing solid client relationships is a key responsibility.
- Requires outstanding engineering and project skills including machinery applications, computer skills, and excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Successful Design Group Project Managers have leadership skills and experience with a drive to grow and expand local and regional clients.
- B.S. in ElectricalEngineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
- Minimum 10 years of project engineering management experience with packaging, processing, automation, or manufacturing applications. Special consideration given to candidates with experience in the food, beverage, dairy & brewery industries.
- Contractor management skills are also a plus.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills - verbally and written
- Experience developing all required project documentation.
- 20-40% regional travelrequired to support installation and start-up activities as needed.
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.