NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC. (NASDAQ: NTCT) is a market leader in real-time service assurance and cybersecurity solutions for today’s most demanding service provider, enterprise and government networks. We collect, correlate, organize, and analyze traffic data from all corners of your environment.
NETSCOUT is currently searching for a Business Development Representative to develop qualified leads for our Northern California Region. The Business Development Representative is responsible for developing and implementing strategic sales plans and initiatives in support of the Field Sales Team in order to achieve penetration goals corporate revenue goals for an assigned territory.
The compensation for this position is an hourly base plus commission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and develops new opportunities within assigned region
- Establish qualified leads through cold calling and networking
- Penetrate field designated target list of accounts that NETSCOUT is not currently engaged in
- Follow up with Marketing Leads within region
- Identify opportunities for business expansion at selected existing accounts
- Re-engage with stagnant/lost customers
- Targets competitive win-back campaigns
- Work with field team in a coordinated fashion driving and supporting selected initiatives
- Support and drive attendance at selected field events
- Utilize data resources such as Rainking, Install Base, past leads, LinkedIn, etc.
- Analyze market data to identify opportunities
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company products/services
- B.S. / B.A or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an Inside Sales or Business Development role
- Previous experience selling computer software or related networking products
- 3 years’ experience calling on Fortune1000 Accounts
- Ability to articulate the NETSCOUT value proposition
- Results oriented, Self-Starting, and highly motivated
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- SFDC and Rainking experience a plus
- Advance level database skills and solid working knowledge of MS Office Tools including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- While performing the duties of this job, you will regularly be required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to type, dial, or handle; and reach with hands and arms.
JOB ID: 001140