BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Consumer Regional Manager is primarily responsible for managing and directing the overall sales and service activities of a geographic group of banking center locations to achieve established financial results, stated production goals, and ensure exemplary and consistent levels of client experience while fostering environment that promotes employee engagement.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans and executes the Region’s sales/service activities to achieve goals set by Division in consumer and small business product and service sales. Allocates appropriate activity expectations and production goals to each team member; ensures plans achieve proper financial growth objectives (new household acquisition, deposit and loan growth, controllable revenue and controllable expenses). Ensures branch teams manage client relationships in a manner consistent with Bank objectives for profitability and risk. Implements sales/service programs to comply with organization requirements; includes execution of a financial plan that will achieve the sales goals of the Bank. Monitors and evaluates sales and service performance by the branch teams. Develops and implements action plans, where necessary to ensure sales goals are met. Ensures appropriate sales processes are in place. Conducts meetings to monitor progress of sales tools/resources and provides coaching leadership. Fosters an environment of consultative and ethical sales practices, ensure the Needs Assessment requirement process is effectively executed by all team members.
- Directs and supervises work of Banking Center Managers within a designated geographical area. Active in the recruiting, hiring, on boarding, training, coaching and development of the banking center teams within area of responsibility. Leads all employees to achieve or exceed stated business objectives. Exercise usual authority of a manager including on-boarding, performance appraisals, salary recommendations, coaching and corrective action. Determine work priorities, interview candidates and recommend additions to staff. Communicate directives from upper management to staff and translates into action items. Ensures compliance to all regulations, policies and procedures. Ensures that employee engagement is a stated and managed priority in all banking centers under management. Fosters a cooperative spirit of teamwork and high employee engagement amongst direct reports.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent client service skills both in person and via telephone
- Proven ability and desire to coach employees for improved performance
- Extensive knowledge of consumer financial products and services
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of applicable consumer laws and government regulations
- Extensive knowledge of sales management techniques and concepts
- Excellent interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skills, sales and customer relations skills
- Knowledge of current trends in technology and strategies within the financial industry with ability to make recommendations to senior management on revenue, products/processes, and/or cost savings opportunities
- Outstanding ability to provide leadership, motivation and direction to team members
- Must possess good team building skills
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree in a business related field and 11-14 years experience in a sales management/supervisory capacity in a financial institution, or equivalent experience of 15+ years.
Req ID: 39441