Channel Marketing Manager
Our client is a privately held manufacturer of durable/consumer goods. The company offers multiple brands, and has an industrial footprint consisting of multiple manufacturing locations. The business manufactures and sells standard/stock products, modification products, and make-to-order products. Due to expansion, they are seeking a Channel Marketing Manager to join their team.
You will play a key role in driving and creating activities and tactics that support the customer experience at the point of sale, dealer marketing activities, consumer and tradeevents and direct to consumer marketing. Position is based in Bristol, Indiana.
- Research industry trends and distribution models and help build strategies that maximize dealer networks and product placement.
- In collaboration with sales leadership, plan and execute the calendar of trade and consumer events for all product categories.
- Lead the direct to consumer marketing efforts that drive regular consumer communications and consumer advocacy.
- Drive consistent dealer communications that create brand advocacy, focus on sales results, transfer product knowledge, and improve selling skills.
- In partnership with sales leadership and territory managers, support the marketing and sales initiatives of dealers.
- 8+ years manufacturer marketing and sales experience of consumer products is essential
- Excellent communications skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent