The Supplies Business is a large contributor to the success of HP Inc., and the predictability of the Company results. We are seeking a talented individual to join our Supplies Driver Analytics and Insights team as the Inkjet Supplies market share analyst to provide value added analytics and insights that drive long term projections and facilitate decision making and action. This analyst will apply advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues, be regarded as a subject matter expert and frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop connections into current and future product management, forecasting as well as competitive intelligence.
- Have the ability to speak to marketing programs, in market conditions as well as technical elements of HP and competitive solutions as they apply to inkjet supplies market share.
- Develop models that support the EPA 4-box model with inkjet supplies market share projections and provide all intelligence for explanation and support for management reviews, including accuracy and risk assessments as needed.
- Key partner with the Big Data team as the source of measured data. Quality of the market share signal is paramount and ongoing. Collective understanding of not only market share but also the otherdrivers which support the 4box model and their interdependencies.
- Responsible for supporting any key market share business goals and special programs as needed for tracking and reporting.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Research and evaluate opportunity to apply common methods and frameworks across analytic projects to allow for reuse of modeling and more efficient solutions to marketing needs.
Education and Experience Required:
- Business Analyst (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) in Statistics, Economics, Marketing Research or related Mathematics or Business degree
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or advanced degree with research and statistical background preferred
- 7+ years statistical analysis, project management and operational experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills
- Strong data analysis tool skills
- In-depth knowledge of and/or experience in business and marketing strategies.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills; ability to build and manage virtual teams.
- Excellent negotiating and change management skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with management team and functional disciplines.
- Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills.
- Excellent execution skills.
Job ID 3016511