This position supports the graduate nursing program directors in the implementation of high quality graduate nursing programs by directing and coordinating program aspects to include student and academic policies and by assuring adequate resources for the graduate nursing programs.
- Minimum of three years experience in a clinical registered nurse position required.
- Minimum of two years experience as a doctorally prepared nurse educator required.
- Doctoral degree in nursing (DNP) or related field required.
- Masters level teaching experiencerequired.
- Strong interpersonal skills, required. Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Current and unencumbered RN and APRN licensure in the State of Nebraska or compact state, required.
- Previous management experiencepreferred.
Online educational teaching experiencepreferred.