At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber Global is seeking a .Net Developer in Nashville, TN!
- Remediate bugs, defects and functional non-conformities in custom developed application software, currently used within the agency (Legacy Applications)
- Implement change requests for small to medium functional modifications or enhancements to Legacy Applications
- Remediate new and existing errors and inconsistencies with data stored in underlying data repositories linked to Legacy Applications
- Execute patches and proactive remediation for Legacy Applications, including; security vulnerabilities, operating system and platform migrations and inherent design flaws
- The Education Agency has approximately 22 custom developed applications that are in regular use throughout the year. The average age of these applications is 10 years.
- The applications do not adhere to best practices for security, performance, scalability and maintainability and no documentation exists for these systems.
- Business continuity for the agency is severely jeopardized by these applications and several severe security vulnerabilities exist, requiring that these applications be replaced or re-written as a matter of urgency.
- It will take approximately 18 – 24 months to redevelop all agency applications and all FTE staff have been allocated to this important process.
- Due to the ongoing usage of these applications and regular requests received for changes to support changing business conditions, a small “sustained engineering” team is needed while the redevelopment takes place.
- 5-10 years of .Net experience
- Experience with legacy applications
Nice to have:
- Oracle experience