Are you an Engineering Manager who likes a challenge, who wants the opportunity to join a stable and exciting environment while growing a business poised to double in size? Do you want to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment in one of the fastest growing industries in the country?
Lucas Group is partnered with a client and we are searching for an experienced Engineering Manager who will be responsible for all development, design, and assisting with technical/project level support. This rapid changing environment will give you the chance to manage, develop and, lead a team of experienced Engineers into the future.
Our client offers a competitive base salary, 401K, and a comprehensive benefit program.
This new role will require a leader who thinks like an Engineer Manager, who is both strategic and tactical in nature, capable of continuing to build best practices in the organization, while rolling up his/her sleeves to execute within this entrepreneurial environment. This person will also need to be an effective communicator and strong collaborator across the organization and with key external partners.
- B.S. in Mechanical or ElectricalEngineering
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in project management and systems design, 5+ years Management/Coaching experience, and Product Life cycle Management experience a plus.
- Design hydraulic power units and lube systems.
- Specify and select system components.
- Develop and implement design and production procedures for unit production and oversight for all systems
- Troubleshoot hydraulic systems and their components.
- Provide technical support for testing and testing equipment.
- Provide technical, product and systems training to sales and Service Center personnel.
- Manage Employee’s schedules and monitor time and attendance for the Engineering Department while evaluating their performance.
- Coach Engineering Department employees to improved job performance.
- Development, review, and maintain Business Processes, Procedures, Forms, and guidelines.
- Train Engineering Department Personnel in the Business Processes, Procedures, Forms, and guidelines.
- Prepare and administer annual budget for the Engineering Department.
- Responsible for hiring the right employees for the Engineering Department and to assist other departments in this area.
- Computer knowledge with average to advanced skills using Microsoft Office Products; advanced skills using AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks.
Job ID: 233097