At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks an Ariba Solutions Architect to join our team in Brampton, ON.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers with your expertise in Ariba solutions.
- Develop a customer-specific roadmap, business case, and adoption initiative(s).
- Work seamlessly with various teams within the Customer and NTT DATA to develop comprehensive solution and business case assessments.
- In-depth reviews of a customer’s procurement, sourcing, contract and supplier performance measurement processes, business objectives, and operating model.
- Positively influence both mid-level managers and C-level executives on a strategic vision for business process transformation.
- Architect creative and flexible solutions that maximize customer’s value and ROI from Ariba by driving process improvements, increased adoption, and solution expansion.
- Deliver high-impact solution demonstrations to existing customers that demonstrate how Ariba’s solutions can be tailored to maximize ROI and reduce costs.
- Provide solution management and engineering teams with key product recommendations.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables to ensure compliance with current business strategies.
- Provides analytical guidance to project team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Work closely with customers as their technical advisor during the implementation phase.
- Lead a team of Solutions Architects provide direction and motivate team members and identify training requirements.
- Support sales efforts with in depth product expertise.
- 7+ years of experience supporting global (on-shore/off-shore/near-shore), enterprise-wide delivery engagements with one or more of the following Ariba modules Order Management/Procurement/P2P, Supplier Information & Performance Management, PO/Invoice Automation and ERP integration with Ariba Network using various integration technologies like business suite direct Add-on, SAP PI Adapter etc.
- Thorough knowledge of various types of software development lifecycles and industry best practices.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Client facing presence and experience interacting with multiple levels within an organization, including executive leadership.
- Possess the skills necessary to enter into a new client and perform an assessment of the organizational needs.
- Proven ability to build trusted relationships with prospect/client Subject Matter Experts.
- Ability to deliver projects successfully under fixed time constraints.
- Thrive on collaborating with the implementation team as well as internal and external customer.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.