This is a perfect position for a capable professional with experienceworking withagile software teams and customer stakeholders. Working with a high performing team of software developers, we deliver high-quality tools and acquisition support services to our clients. With multiple projects and multiple clients, there is never a dull moment!
If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career, we have a dedicated team of professionals to support your growth!
We need a team member who is good interacting with clients - on the phone, in person and via e-mail. We need someone with attention to detail to maintain our high quality standards.
The candidate will be responsible for developing test plans and executing software tests and coordinating the work of software testers on multiple software development teams, while identifying opportunities for process improvements among the teams.
This position also provides an opportunity to work as a customer engagement representative, presenting software capabilities, identifying configuration and customization needs of clients, and coordinating with development and testing teams to deliver quality software to client agencies. In this role you may also help with support ticket resolution
- Experience leading a software testing team
- 2 or more years of work experiencesupporting clients
- Ability to work on multiple projects with the ability to prioritize, pay attention to details, and follow-through to completion
- Skills to document software development requests from clients, and report these to the team
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interface with government clients
- Excellent communication, written, and organizational skills
- Ability to obtain a government suitability clearance, and project-level clearance
- Bachelor's Degree
- Scrum/Agile and/or DevOps experiencepreferred
- Automated testing experience desirable but not required