Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Global OEM Solutions is one of our fastest growing sales segments at Dell. The OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) dedicated Sales team sells Dell products and services to companies who use our products as components of solutions that they, in-turn, market and sell. Often we sell regular products for these customers internal use through our direct sales teams, and maintain a separate relationship as a supplier to their solutions through our OEM group. The OEM Organization has entered the IoT Market with force, hiring several sales team members and specialists to stand up a division focused in this growing market. The Global Sales Operations team is looking to hire a strong team member to join AMER OEM IoT Sales Operations and drive the operational element of this business, owning programs and initiatives to facilitate growth, productivity and customer experience.
The GlobalSales Ops Sr Advisor will support the OEM sales organization through customer, operational and business support.
The successful candidate will serve as a key interface with otherinternal functions such as regional OEM Sales Ops and finance team, Enterprise and Commercial GBO team, OEM leadership team.
This person will also evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes including: anticipating demands, account management, leads, planning and prioritization, closing strategies, pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, tools and reporting programs. May evaluate and recommend changes in sales incentive plans in line with analyses .
- Operational support for Global OEM Sales Organization
- Develop, improve and streamline communication within the global organization
- Interact with enterprise & commercial GBO team on OEM specific sales operations activities.
- Directly support Global OEM Sales Ops and Finance director on global GBO activities and ad hoc requests
- Improve transparency in processes that impact sales
- Provide solutions and programs to enable our Sales team to engage with our customers in a more meaningful way, while striving to be more efficient and productive.
- Provide insightful financial and operational analysis to sales teams, GBO and sales management.
- Global implementation and/or coordination of processes including but not limited to NPS operations, Account Planning, Territory Planning, Reporting and tools.
- Global project management to streamline initiatives and processes.
- 10+ years relative experience or combination of education and experience
- Ability to design, plan and execute Sales strategies with meticulous project management skills
- Understanding and potential applicability of salescompensation models as well as knowledge of the OEM business and market trends pertaining to such
- Strong ability to work well with others and to act as a liaison between Sales and other operational organizations
- Strong communication, executive presence, presentation and leadership skills, with the ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to work independently in a global department environment and prioritize
- Understanding of complex sales motions
- Strong Business Acumen (grounded in analytical skills), Project Mgmt. skills (including documentation of the process and manage expected deliverables) and experience in Excel, Access, SalesForce.com
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.