Revenue Cycle Sales - Self Pay Collections Services
We are seeking Regional Sales Representation to sell our Healthcare Revenue Cycle-Self Pay Debt Collection Services to medical facilities.
POSITION CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN THE US.
The Company provides proven, industry-leading processes and technology tools to equip healthcare financial professionals
to maximize and manage patient receivables assets.
These solutions enable healthcare facilities to transform medical debt and receivables into liquid assets using industry-leading analytics that drive self-payment performance and exceptional bottom line outcomes.
The healthcare environment you face today requires proven, advanced financial strategies and technologies that drive margin growth.
The Company is celebrating more than 40 years of exceptional service to the Healthcare community.
While our commitment to providing the highest levels of service and performance to our clients remains a core value,
we know that the changing nature of the healthcare industry demands the bar be placed ever higher.
While much of the Revenue Cycle Blling and Collections industry is content with traditional approaches to service to their customers, real, important innovation is now required to aid our clients in maximizing their AR assets.
We are not a conventional “billing service” or a “collection service”.
We ARE an asset management partner for clients looking for mission critical consultation, smart cutting-edge technologies, predictive and bankable analytics and the accompanying services necessary to actualize strong financial outcomes for their healthcare organizations.
Accountable for prospecting in assigned regions to targeted medical facility prospects and clients, closing opportunities using extensive revenue cycle process knowledge and debt recovery services expertise.
Cultivate relationships that include Healthcare C-Level leaders (CFO’s, Chief Revenue Cycle Managers, CIO’s, and business counterparts to ensure growth of the client relationships and pipeline opportunities.
* 4 or more years of Revenue Cycle Services and/or Debt Recovery/Collection Services sales to medical facilities is REQUIRED
* Experience selling outsourced medical billing services or physician practice management systems
* Demonstrable success in leading and managing significant account growth
* Bachelor's Degree
* 4 or more years' sales of Revenue Cycle Extended Hospital Business Office Services, Self Pay Outsourcing, and Bad Debt Services is REQUIRED
* Current contact base of Hospital CFO's, Revenue Cycle Directors, Finance Managers, and Business Office Directors is REQUIRED.
POSITION CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN THE US
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is transforming healthcare worldwide with solutions that enhance trust and transparency.
We remain committed to the mission to advance and elevate healthcare, reduce the cost of caregiving, increase profitability for practices and health systems and give patients more visibility to their care planning and cost.
The Company has over 40 years of proven experience in acquiring and managing long-term buy-and-hold investments.
The Company has an excellent investing track record with 35% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) since inception
and 43% ROCE on investments made since 2001. We have perfected a portfolio management technique for managing multiple operating companies with a small headquarters staff of 10 people.
• We are 4,000 people operating from more than 20 locations globally
• We are a group of 40 independent business units held together by common values and principals