Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Analyze new configuration and changes to existing configuration to define the effect on the end product design and functionality in Facets processing system.
- Responsible for making online and ad-hoc configuration changes within Facets and is also considered a point person for specific core systems applications and their respective configuration functionality.
- Act as liaison with specified user areas and confer with users to define business requirements and processes for project deployment and business supporting tasks.
- Conduct ongoing assessment of client needs in order to ensure that needs have been identified and that solutions have been developed to address these needs.
- Work collaboratively with resources across the organization to provide continuous mission critical support while building and maintaining client relationships.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize data in order to deliver information to customers and make recommendations. Perform validation activities to ensure results meet customer expectations.
- Coordinate the testing and implementation of systems and processes, under the direction of more senior personnel, in order to meet operational expectations and minimize application defects.
- Management/Business Reports: System data, and construct queries in order to produce business and scientific reports as required.
- Job performance requires fulfilling other incidental or related duties as assigned, assisting and training others, and performing duties of higher rated positions from time to time for developmental purposes.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management, internal and external customers. Ability to work well as a member of a team or alone.
- Effectively work in a fast paced environment. Must have strong analytical skills.
- Communicate with technical and business partners effectively. Experience in writing business specifications and requirements.
Educational and Experience Requirements
Work Related Experience:
- 3 to 5 years business analysis related experiencepreferred..
- A strong background in healthcare and working knowledge of multiple Facets applications, core system tables and configuration dependencies is required.
- Previous experience coordinating with other Systems Configuration Analysts, Operations, Development and other IT resources is required
Education, License, and Certification Requirements
- BA/BS - Bachelors Degree or equivalent required.