At LHI we provide the best in health care services to our nation's heroes. So, when you choose an occupation at LHI, you are supporting the men and women who serve our country. It's all about making a difference in the lives of the people we touch.
Develop and perform manual and automated testing of enterprise class n-tier .NET applications with multiple windows and web user interfaces. Perform manual testing on different platforms and devices. Provide concise and detailed reports on defects and discrepancies discovered. Assist software development teams in producing quality, defect-free software.
• Perform software testing tasks for new system software implementation tasks with any level of complexity after development work is complete according to the functional requirements. Report bugs and discrepancies discovered to developers.
• Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Perform manual testing on the majority of the software implementations tasks with little help or guidance from developers or other QA testers.
• Estimate the scope of impact of testing new software tasks for the implementation
• Develop, troubleshoot and maintain Testing Anywhere/Automation Anywhere automated scripts
• Perform system user interface testing prior to each new system release or prior to user acceptance testing or release to general user population.
• Participate in full test cycle, including Integrated System testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing
• Develop test cases, procedures and scripts for software implementation tasks according to functional requirements.
• Document and communicate test procedures and testing results to others on work team. Scope project testing effort for development tasks.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering or other related field
• Equivalent combination of education, experience and/or applicable military experience will be considered
• Minimum 3 years of experience working as a software QA tester
• Experience testing object oriented, distributed, enterprise class, complex applications with multiple windows and web user interfaces
• Knowledge of MS SQL, SQL query language and SQL Management Studio to able to write simple and complex SQL queries is required
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills. Detail oriented. Ability to meet scheduled task requirements within assigned deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work independently as well as with a team.
• Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment to meet tight deadlines
• 2 or more years of experience of QA testing at LHI and full knowledge of different MedNet functional areas
• Experience with .NET framework, Visual Studio, Team Foundations Server or knowledge with similar source control
• Experience developing scripts with Testing Anywhere/Automation Anywhere product
• National Career Readiness Certificate
Career opportunities lie ahead at LHI
Your time and experience working at LHI can prepare you for a wide variety of career advancement opportunities within LHI.
Where will your LHI career take you?
At LHI you'll enjoy a robust benefits package.
Here are some of the benefits you'll enjoy as an employee of LHI at our La Crosse location:
Health, dental and vision insurance
401(k) plan with matching contributions up to 4%
Basic and supplemental life insurance
Long- and short-term disability
Competitive pay, including incentive opportunities
Paid time off, holidays and bereavement
Health care and dependent care flex spending accounts
Child care and fitness club reimbursement
Employee referral program
We're proud that LHI is the gold standard for workplace wellness. Isn't it time you felt good, and felt good about what you do?
La Crosse-based employees receive the following wellness benefits at no additional cost:
On-location primary care clinic available to employees and their families
On-location fitness center, open to employees and their families
Wellness education programming, including brown bag lunches, health expos and more
Annual biometrics screenings and flu shots
Outdoor walking and running programs
Smoking cessation programs with free nicotine replacement therapy
Up to three hours of compensated wellness time per week for working out, clinic appointments and wellness education
In addition, you'll have access to:
Alternative therapies, including massage and chiropractic care, at a nominal fee
Behavioral health specialist
Healthy campus vending and fresh food choices