Looking to make a difference in the world and help change the healthcare industry? Federal mandates, increased healthcare IT adoption, and technological advances have made it possible for the healthcare industry to use advanced analytics to improve outcomes and reduce costs at the same time. You will be helping us assess, define, and implement products to help us leverage our deep analytical capabilities to deliver solutions to make our insights available to a larger audience.
Working closely with our stakeholders, you will own assessing product opportunities, defining products to be built, serving in a product owner role to achieve clarity of requests and optimal prioritization, and working to ensure that our clients benefit from our solutions. If you have created usable, valuable products for the healthcare industry and are looking for a challenge, we would like to consider you for our team.
GNS Healthcare is the leader in advanced modeling serving the country’s leading healthcare companies across the industry. GNS has built and maintains an industry-leading suite of machine learning capabilities with applications in the pharmaceutical, care delivery, and health insurance domains. GNS’s revolutionary analytics are re-defining key problems in healthcare and providing immensely valuable solutions to improve how its customers innovate and serves patients.
The company delivers its machine learning capabilities through specialized dashboards and web-based applications. GNS is seeking to hire a dedicated Product Manager to oversee these pieces of technology. This role involves both oversight of existing software as well as design and development of new pieces of technology in conjunction with a team of engineers.
The role will interface with external stakeholders including software buyers and users, as well as internal peers responsible the sales and development of the underlying technology. This position represents a tremendous opportunity for an ambitious person who is interested in advancing the intersection of healthcare and technology to solve some of the industry’s most elusive and important challenges. The ideal candidate will be ambitious, willing to step out of their comfort zone, and roll up their sleeves as part of a multi-disciplinary team of peers and colleagues.
The position is based in Cambridge, MA and may require up to 15% travel.
You are expected to:
- Work with CIO to define and implement the product roadmaps
- Champion the products
- Gather and prioritize product features for implementation through direct client/user interactions and industry research. This includes running client workshops to facilitate discussion on key product features and capabilities
- Manage the prioritization, rollout, and expectations of new products and/or product features
- Support and manage the product development plans, demonstration activities, case studies of value, go-to-market strategy
- Engage with and support peers in their work including project management, modeling, data operations and technical development ensuring maximum value delivery
- Support the delivery of our web applications to clients
- Maintain a keen sense of the evolving competitive landscape of the product area(s)
- Master of Public Health or equivalent or Bachelor’s degree with very solid experience in healthcare product management
- 3-8years of experience in product management or similar activities
- Demonstrated success building and launching new healthcare products
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to influence across teams
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple work streams and activities
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills
- Understanding of and experience with Agile Methodologies
- Experience in building out clinical or research software technologies is a plus
GNS’ Company Culture
Our philosophy at GNS is simple: We cannot transform healthcare with anything less than an all-star team. We are seeking smart, driven people who are experts in their field, have track record to success and a passion for creating change. We believe that strong, collaborative teams supercharge the performance of individuals, create a fun and dynamic workplace and great results for our clients and the people they serve.
GNS offers competitive salaries, stock options, vacation, health and dental insurance for employees and their families, life insurance, long-term disability and a 401(k) plan.