• Business requirement collection:
• Interacting with cross functional user bases to understand and document global business requirements that support the standardization and improvement of our Source to Pay business processes.
• Foster adoption of industry best practice processes to standardize and simplify our global procurement processes.
Project-, Process- and Solution Management:
• Serves as the business main point of contact in managing the internal and external business partners that develop and operate the Source to Pay solution (such as but not limited to software / integration / managed services).
• Ensures all initiatives are completed on-time, on budget and consistent with requirements and objectives.
• Conducting lessons learned with various stakeholders identifying enhancement opportunities.
• Providing system support to create process efficiencies.
• Identifying gaps in data availability and/or quality necessary to meet business and reporting needs.
• Developing and maintaining training materials, and systems documentation.
• Providing training to end users on processes, system procedures and data structure.
• Promote and foster system adoption across categories and markets.
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Accounting, Finance, Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Supply Chain, or related fields
• Five or more years of relevant experience.