Do you have a passion for helping others transition from independence to assisted living? Do you strive for excellence? Do you have the desire to bring comfort and happiness to residents? Are you looking for your start in healthcare now that you have your Licensed Nursing Home Administrator License (LNHA)?Apply for our Assisted Living Executive Director role!
The Assisted Living Executive Director will manage daily operations within parameters of established policies and procedures. The Assisted Living Executive Director supervises and directs the work activity of nursing and kitchen staff while creating and maintaining a high level of resident and employee satisfaction. The Assisted Living Executive Director will achieve and sustain census and drive marketing within the community. This role is responsible for maintaining relationships with healthcare providers and hospitals in the local community to market and drive census. An Assisted Living Executive Director drives OSHA and safety standards through the creation of safety plans and monthly meetings. The role is accountable for budget goals through accounts receivable, payable and expenses in addition to maintaining and sustaining budgeted census. The Executive Director creates a cohesive environment to retain and develop staff. Create on-going comprehensive recruiting plans for hiring top talent.
- Degree in health care administration, business, nursing or related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in management and supervision
- Executive Director in an Assisted Living experience or LNHA license preferred
- Job Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations relating to resident care
- Familiarity of OSHA, Fire and Safety Procedures, Fair Housing Law, American with Disabilities Act (ADA); various employment and labor laws, including, but not limited to, FMLA, Minimum Wage, Equal -Employment Opportunity (EEO), and Employee Polygraph Protection Act, employee testing and worker's compensation; Food Service Regulations
- Computer expertise
- Valid driver's license