- Actively participate in the design of software components. Use experience to help translate requirements into technical design and tasks.
- Assist with providing estimates on assigned tasks.
- Independently write quality code that is simple, reliable, and scalable.
- Analyze and fix moderate to complex problems during development and support. Document and communicate results appropriately.
- Proactively provide status, raise issues, and communicate necessary information to your Manager and/or appropriate team members on a regular basis via stand-up meetings, one-on-one meetings, and/or impromptu occasions.
- Proactively explore methods and tools to improve the overall development process.
- Participate in the recruiting process as needed.
- Provide mentoring and leadership to less experienced developers.
- 2+ years of experience developing applications (Microsoft environment preferred, but not necessary)
- 1+ years of experience with .NET (C# preferred)
- Familiar with relational databases and SQL
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or Engineering), verifiable by transcripts
- Self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks, projects and priorities
- Enjoy working at an entrepreneurial company
- Highly motivated and dependable