SR Program Manager Oncology
St. John Health System is a fully-integratedhealthcare system, serving more than 3,500 patients every day, encompassing eight hospitals in northeastern Oklahoma and southern Kansas. The health system also includes primary and specialty physician clinics, outpatient treatment centers, urgent care facilities and a regional medical laboratory. St. John Health System is part of Ascension Health, the nation's largest not-for-profit Catholic health system. Our promise of medical excellence and compassionate care is at the center of our Catholic mission as we serve the sick and needy in our communities. The mission of St. John Health System is to continue the healing ministry of Jesus Christ by providing high qualityhealthcare. Our Core Values are Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication. These values are expressed every day in our actions with patients, families and co-workers.
The Sr. Program Manager manages oncology services activities, workflow and nursing resources.
- Ensures departmental compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Assists with hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of nursing staff.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care services. Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective delivery of health services.
- Monitors and adheres to budget(s). Approves or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines.
- Responsibilities may vary over time. Required to perform other duties as required for the efficiency and effectiveness of the department and job role.
- Bachelordegree in Business or Management with post graduate preferred and 3+ years work experience or equivalent work related experience of 5 years.
Job ID: 220356